Benefits & Reasons to Use Link Ship Chandlers
Choosing a ship chandler to assist you at a port in South Africa can be a tall order. Essentially, you are looking for a business that is able to provide you with supplies, vendor support and accountancy all in one fell swoop. As such, it only makes sense to weigh your options carefully and to align yourself with a chandling provider that offers a combination of timeous, cost-effective marine and rigging supplies, and seamless supply chain optimisation.
At Link Ship Chandlers we understand that it’s imperative to find a company you can trust to facilitate all the important things you need to happen while you are at port in Cape Town, Saldanha, Port Elizabeth, Coega, Durban and Richards Bay. This is why we go out of our way to offer exceptional service every step of the way. As such:
We Are Always Available
The Link Ship Chandlers team can be contacted at any time – and we really do mean any time. We have someone (a human) available to address your queries and concerns 24/7/365. Our aim is to be contactable at all times so you are able to get the services you need as and when you need them.
We Offer Top Supplies at Cost-Effective Rates
Whether you are at the helm of a cruise line, rig company or cargo fleet, you can rest assured that we will provide you with supplies that have been sourced from tried-and-tested suppliers. Our vast purchasing power and contacts throughout the maritime industry also allow us to bring you truly cost-effective solutions, underpinned by an efficient order handling and product sourcing system.
We Provide a Comprehensive Array of Services
We aim to be a one-stop-shop that makes life as simple as possible for our clients. As such, our services include:
- Supply of provisions. Our maritime catering supply services are available to provide the best quality fresh and frozen provisions to foreign and local catering companies, ship captains, owners and ship store managers.
- Bonded stores. Enjoy access to specialist duty-free items for cruise liners and other internationally registered ships.
- Spare parts. We offer deck, engine, electrical stores, and nautical equipment to maritime-based civilian, military and industrial entities throughout South Africa. This service also includes the expert sourcing and spec matching of items and ship parts that are not available locally.
- Safety equipment supplies. We can provide you with marine safety equipment, including liferafts, lifejackets, immersion suits, rescue boats, etc., that conform to the highest possible maritime safety standards.
- Replenishment at sea. Link also offers replenishment at sea services via seagoing barges or helicopters for vessels that are unable to dock but are holding off South African ports.
There you have it – five good reasons to choose us as your portside partner of choice when you make your way to South African shores. Feel free to get in touch with a member of the Link Ship Chandlers team if you would like to learn more about the services we provide from South African ports.