Cape Town Ship Chandlers You Can Count On
Link Ship Chandlers offers a comprehensive portfolio of Cape Town Ship Chandler services and provisions to the city’s valued shipping trade. Ever since the city was established as a victualing station for ships of the Dutch East India Company (VOC) on their long voyages to and from the Dutch East Indies in 1652, the port has grown and progressed steadily. Today, it is home to two docks, multi-purpose and fruit terminals, a dry dock, repair quay, extensive yachting marina and a tanker basin. It is an honour to play a role in the industry’s continued development.
Why Choose Our Ship Chandling in Cape Town?
As one of the Cape Town ship chandling providers in the Mother City, Link Ship Chandlers has a proven track record of providing fast, efficient and reliable service, bolstered by 24/7 accessibility. We supply the best products at reasonable prices, and because we are experts at matching product specs, we are always able to source exactly what you need.
The Vessels We Supply
As a trusted a provider of equipment, parts and provisions to the shipping industry, Link Ship Chandlers supplies the following types of vessels bound for Cape Town:
- Container Vessels
- Cruise Liners
- Fishing Vessels
- Private Yachts
- Cargo Vessels (bulk vessels passing or re-fuelling in Cape Town)
- LNG (Liquid Nitrogen Gas) Vessels
- Oil Carriers
- Offshore Oil rigs
The Supplies We Offer
As Cape Town ship suppliers, we provide the following provisions and supplies:
- Food & Beverage: Fresh- and dry provisions; frozen- and chilled items; bonded items, etc.
- Office Supplies: Stationery, papers, toners and inks (genuine and generic), computers, printers, etc.
- Clothing: Gloves, boots, shoes, clothing, jackets, etc.
- Medical: Specialist medical supplies, non-prescription medical supplies, etc.
- Safety Gear: Personal safety equipment, lifeboat equipment, fire fighting equipment, fall arrest equipment, crew protection equipment, etc.
- Cabin: Hardware provisions, maintenance and housekeeping provisions, kitchenware, personal provisions, etc.
- Deck: General deck equipment, ropes and rigging equipment, lifting equipment, etc.
- Electrical: Pneumatic & electrical power tools, electronic equipment (220V and 110V), electrical hardware equipment, general electric equipment, etc.
- Engine:Tools, parts, cleaning products, oils, grease, lubricants, hoses, etc.
Additionally, our Cape Town ship chandling team can also assist you in procuring global SIM-cards that will enable your crew to connect to the internet, make calls and send SMS messages in 171 countries around the world. We also work as a liaison with a reputable water- and oil-bunkering service provider in Cape Town harbour, and are happy to facilitate contact with a suitable agent. Looking for high volume waste removal in Cape Town? We can assist with that as well – let the skip come to you and continue your voyage unencumbered with needless waste materials.
About Cape Town Port Services
Cape Town is perhaps best known for its bustling multi-purpose container terminal, which is the second largest in South Africa and handles the country’s largest amount of fresh fruit, as well as wheat, rice, timber, coal, scrap and other general cargo, and passenger cruise ships. Situated along one of the world’s busiest trade routes, it also serves as a transhipment logistics and repair base for many fishing-, diamond- and oil-industry fleets.
Contact Our Cape Town Ship Suppliers Offices
Enquire now to learn more about our Cape Town ship chandler services. We’re at the ready to make your resupply in Cape Town a seamless & fuss-free experience.